Curash Medicated Nappy Rash Spray
Curash™ Medicated Nappy Rash Spray is a concentrated and hygienic spray-on cream that helps to soothe, heal and protect baby’s irritated skin without the need to rub or touch delicate skin. It contains 10% Zinc Oxide and is enriched with Calendula and Chamomile extracts.
Benefits of Curash™
Medicated Nappy Rash Spray include:
- Hygienic application with no messy fingers
- Provides even coverage with approximately 2 sprays
- Innovative - no need to rub in cream, just spray and fasten nappy
- No need to touch delicate or irritated skin
- Makes nappy changing faster with less mess
- Helps soothe, heal and protect against nappy rash and skin irritation
Please note: Curash™
Medicated Nappy Rash Spray should be stored below 25°C.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
It contains 10% Zinc Oxide and is enriched with Calendula and Chamomile extracts.
Contains: Caprylyl glycol and Caprylhydroxamic acid.
Products you may also like
I’ve used Curash products with my first four children and am already stocking up for number five. Why? Quite simply because it works!
Natalie Thomas, Mordialloc, VIC
Curash is the only powder that works on nappy rash for my children.
Kim Parnell, Loftus, NSW
Curash is affordable and it works, and you can’t ask for better than that.
Melissa, Avalon, NSW
Our Full Line of Products